Stress Analysis Strain Gages
Transducer-Class Strain Gage
Concrete / Rock
Printed Circuit Board
Structural Health Monitoring
Most widely used general-purpose adhesive. Easiest to handle. Fast room-temperature curing.
Check all PDF documents
- Most widely used general-purpose adhesive. Easiest to handle. Fast room-temperature curing.
- From Pit Lane to Start Line in No Time
- Validation of Suspension Loads for Solar Vehicle Design
- Suspension Component Loading and Analysis Using Micro-Measurements® Strain Gages
- Validation of Suspension Component Stresses on the Cal Poly Pomona Baja Car Using Strain Gages
- Validation of PhotoStress® Method for Stress Analysis on a Pipe Spool
Reference Design Article
- Mantracourt - Mountain Bike Shock Absorber Load Testing
- Composite Helicopter Rotor Blades – From Aftermarket to OEM
- Optimal Design of Composite Wing Spar Subjected to Fatigue Loadings
- Strain Gages in Rowing
Strain Gage Installation Checklist: Printed Circuit Assemblies
- Advances in printed circuit assembly design and manufacturing, plus the requirement for lead-free solder, have resulted in a need to test PCAs to determine if the design can withstand the rigor of manufacturing, packaging, transporting, and day-to-day use of electronic devices. The electronics industry has produced standards, such as IPC/JEDEC 9704 and IPC/JEDEC 9702, which describe the methods in which strain gages are used for printed circuit assembly testing.
- Optional Features - Stress Analysis Gages
Strain Gage Installation Checklist -- Aluminum
- Since Aluminum is an isotropic and homogenous material, selecting the strain gage, adhesive, cable, and protective coating is a very straightforward procedure. Following is a guide to step you through the process of selecting strain gages and materials for measurements on aluminum.
Strain Gage Installation Checklist: Glass
- The application of bonded foil strain gage sensors to glass can be problematic due to the smooth surface and the fact that surface abrasion is generally not allowed on glass or glass-like test articles (stress concentrations). That, along with glass’ poor heat-sink rating can contribute to excessive gage failures while soldering, so the use of pre-cabled gages, such as C2A-Series or gage series available with options P or P2, are highly recommended. Surface preparation is generally limited to chemical rather than chemical/mechanical.
Strain Gage Installation Checklist: Steel
- Strain gage applications on steel can be exposed to a wide variety of environments and temperature conditions, so attention to the variables related to these two conditions is important. This guide will lead you through the selection process for the strain gage, adhesive, wire and solder, and protective coatings to ensure the most successful results when measuring strain on steel.
- Strain Gage Installations with M-Bond 200 Adhesive
SuperStock Featured products for glass applications
- SuperStock | Featured products for glass applications
SuperStock Featured products for steel applications
- SuperStock | Featured products for steel applications
- Micro-Measurements Precision Strain Gages, Accessories, and Instruments
SuperStock Featured products for printed circuit board applications
- SuperStock | Featured products for printed circuit board applications
SuperStock Featured products for aluminum applications
- SuperStock | Featured products for aluminum applications
M-Bond 200 Catalyst C
- M Bond 200 Catalyst C
M-Bond 200 Adhesive
- M-Bond 200 Adhesive
Combine Checked Documents Into One PDF
Copyright © 2017 Vishay Precision Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy & Legal