Stress Analysis Strain Gages
Transducer-Class Strain Gage
Concrete / Rock
Printed Circuit Board
Structural Health Monitoring
Adhesive primarily used on very rough or irregular surfaces. Cures at room temperature.
Check all PDF documents
- Adhesive primarily used on very rough or irregular surfaces. Cures at room temperature.
- Dyno Velo Cycling Power Meter
Strain Gage Installation Checklist: Concrete
- Concrete is a porous material and generally will have a surface that is too rough to form a very thin and void-free adhesive layer between the strain gage and the concrete. For these reasons, concrete must first be sealed with an epoxy such as M-Bond AE-10. Long gage length strain gages are typically required on the surface of concrete in order to correctly strain-average over the aggregate and mortar mixture. Since concrete is a poor conductor of heat, precabled gages or gages with preattached leadwires are highly recommended.
- Applications with M-Bond AE-10, AE-15 and GA-2 Adhesive Systems
- Micro-Measurements Precision Strain Gages, Accessories, and Instruments
SuperStock Featured products for structural health monitoring applications
- SuperStock | Featured products for structural health monitoring applications
SuperStock Featured products for composites applications
- SuperStock | Featured products for composites applications
M-Bond GA-2 Resin
- M-Bond GA-2 Resin
M-Bond Curing Agent - Type 10A
- M-Bond Curing Agent - Type 10A
Combine Checked Documents Into One PDF
Copyright © 2017 Vishay Precision Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy & Legal