Stress Analysis Strain Gages
Transducer-Class Strain Gage
Concrete / Rock
Printed Circuit Board
Structural Health Monitoring
Miniature linear pattern, pre-cabled.
Check all PDF documents
- Miniature linear pattern, pre-cabled.
Stress Analysis Selection Criteria
- Stress Analysis Selection Criteria
- Optional Features - Stress Analysis Gages
Strain Gage Installation Checklist: Printed Circuit Assemblies
- Advances in printed circuit assembly design and manufacturing, plus the requirement for lead-free solder, have resulted in a need to test PCAs to determine if the design can withstand the rigor of manufacturing, packaging, transporting, and day-to-day use of electronic devices. The electronics industry has produced standards, such as IPC/JEDEC 9704 and IPC/JEDEC 9702, which describe the methods in which strain gages are used for printed circuit assembly testing.
L2A and C2A Series
- Leaded and Cabled Strain Gages for General-Purpose Applications - Product Overview
- Micro-Measurements Precision Strain Gages, Accessories, and Instruments
SuperStock Featured products for printed circuit board applications
- SuperStock | Featured products for printed circuit board applications
SuperStock Featured products for aluminum applications
- SuperStock | Featured products for aluminum applications
Gage Series Selection Chart
- Standard Stress Analysis Strain Gages
Gage Series - Stress Analysis Gages
- Technical Data
- Strain Gage Rosettes - Selection, Application and Data Reduction
Combine Checked Documents Into One PDF
Copyright © 2017 Vishay Precision Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy & Legal